We are looking for an engineering leader who can work directly with company leadership on evolving our strategy and developing the engineering team required to execute it. Having recently closed a seed round of funding, we are poised to establish a foothold as a leading provider of blockchain products for businesses and financial institutions.
You will have the opportunity to scale your impact by making it possible for institutions to easily leverage cryptocurrency and drive the adoption of blockchain technology at a large scale. You’ll also have an opportunity to be hands-on with the development team helping individuals reach their professional and personal goals.
- Owning product development strategy and execution
- Developing and executing hiring plans to build out the engineering team
- Working with leadership to evolve company strategy
- Ensuring projects are clearly defined and ready for execution by the development team
- Interfacing with key customers and partners in technical discussions
- Writing code and reviewing contributions from other engineers
- Experience working on a team to execute complex engineering projects
- Experience doing full-stack web application development at scale
- Experience with CI/CD and automated testing
- A growth mindset and desire for continuous improvement
- Interest in crypto tech and a passion for driving its adoption
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management and digital organization skills
- Confidence working in a tech stack consisting of Heroku, Ruby on Rails, Postgres, React, TypeScript, and React Native
- Experience with Jira and GitHub
At Sequoir, we provide digital asset and blockchain solutions to Fintechs and Financial Institutions. We look for candidates that are comfortable working in a high-paced environment in a high-growth industry. Our ideal candidates are self-motivated, entrepreneurial and forward thinking. We also look for those willing to learn, be challenged and challenge. As an early-stage company you will be able to create opportunities for professional growth as you help us scale.
- Competitive Compensation: A healthy base salary and equity in the business.
- Remote with Flexible Schedule: We are a results-oriented company. Aside from some regular video calls, you will be empowered to structure your schedule in whatever way helps you best achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Time Off: There is no hard and fast vacation policy. We want everyone to take the time off they need to bring their best selves to work and maximize their impact.
- Home Office Allowance: $600
- Opportunity: Control your own destiny in a high-growth industry